Have you already earned a bachelor’s degree and now thinking about pursuing the next level on your education ladder – a master’s degree? What would be a better place to earn a master’s degree than Finland where education is on the top of the world and where the tuition fees are affordable. While studying you are able to experience beautiful nature with all four seasons in a country where the air is fresh and the people are the happiest in the world. Keep reading and find out what kind of master’s programs are offered by our partner universities.
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences is the largest university of applied sciences in Finland and is located in the capital of Finland, Helsinki. Fields in business, engineering, health care, and social services offer students a high-quality education in an environment that is interested in research, development, and innovation.
Master’s programs in Metropolia:
- Master of Business Administration in Business Informatics
- Master of Business Administration in Health Business Management (Online)
- Master of Business Administration in Procurement (Online)
- Master of Engineering in Business Informatics
- Master of Engineering in Health Business Management (Online)
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Management
- Master of Engineering in Information Technology
- Master of Health Care and/or Social Services in Health Business Management (Online)
LUT offers a large selection of master’s programs. It has been ranked in international university rankings among the top 3% of universities on a global scale. International student barometer ranks LUT the world’s best in terms of an eco-friendly attitude, campus environment, and learning spaces.
Master’s programs in LUT:
- Business Analytics
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Finance and Analytics
- Supply Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Water Technology (distant learning studies)
- Biorefineries (distant learning studies)
Computational Engineering and Technical Physics
Industrial Engineering and Management
Software Engineering and Digital Transformation
Hanken School of Business
The oldest business school in Finland is over 110 years old and has the Triple Crown accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA) that is held by less than 1% of the world’s business schools. Hanken is research-oriented and sustainability is one of its core values. This means that students will understand the implications of social responsibility and sustainable development from an international perspective.
Master’s program in Hanken:
Arcada University of Applied Sciences
Arcada offers high-quality practice-oriented programs at both bachelor’s and master’s levels. It is one of the most popular study options for international students to study business administration and technology in Finland. Arcada does a lot of cooperation and partnership with companies and organizations to exchange knowledge and to create connections that help students after graduation.
Master’s programs in Arcada:
- Master of Engineering in Big Data Analytics
- Master of Business Administration in International Business Management
- Master of Culture and Arts in Media Management
LAB University of Applied Sciences
LAB offers students the best of studies and the professional world in one package. Teachers and students boldly experiment with new approaches in collaboration with their corporate partners. LAB plays a big role in the growth, internationalization, and sustainable development of businesses.
Master’s programs in LAB:
- Master of Engineering in Urban Sustainability
- Master of Business Administration in International Tourism and Event Management (online)
Or are you interested in studying in another country in Europe? Check also the options in:
- University of Limerick, Ireland
- ESC Clermont Business School, France
- Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
Read our interview with Shivam and find out how it’s to study master’s degree in Finland.
Ready to apply? Fill an application today!