Since 983 million people speak English globally, it has long been regarded as the primary business language. There are an estimated 371 million speakers of English worldwide, including those in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand.
In reality, it may seem an excellent choice to use English in your day-to-day operations, but there are more advantages to using the Finnish language for your business.
Customers adore the extra effort your staff put into speaking Finnish. There will be more pleasant conversations that build trust, making them come back again and buy your products and services. Also, upon entering a store where the staff communicates using Finnish, your clients will feel a sense of nationality.
For your employees, here are the essential benefits of learning the Finnish language:
1. It enhances their networking skills.
Your staff will be more familiar with Finnish people and culture, making them more versatile and generally empathetic with your customer’s concerns and needs. Their networking skills will improve, which will help your business grow faster.
2. Your employees will feel more confident and fit for their position.
Learning a new dialect is challenging, and once your staff master Finnish, they will feel empowered in their jobs. You will surely be proud as they will be braver in communicating with your customers and create more connections.
3. It improves your employee’s memory.
Gaining a new skill, such as speaking a new language, can enhance your employee’s memory. With this, you can expect a more productive staff ready to help with daily operations.
4. Other vital skills will improve.
Your staff will enhance their problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills as they receive more knowledge, such as the Finnish language. It is also proven that one effectively participates and becomes more reliable in a multicultural setup if they are familiar with the dialect used in the area.
5. Being bilingual can professionally upgrade them to higher positions in the company.
Once your business expands, employees who perform exceptionally well and are proficient in the Finnish language can be the first to be considered for promotions. Aside from understanding how your business operates, they can effectively communicate with your partners and establish strong customer bonds.
6. Speaking and understanding Finnish allows your staff to enjoy the country’s music, art, literature, and more.
Having a work-life balance is essential for every worker; thus, learning Finnish opens the door for your employees to enjoy an active social life in the country. Now that they can speak and understand Finnish, they will appreciate Finland’s rich culture represented through art, songs, movies, and more.
7. Your staff can actively participate and be responsible in Finland.
Familiarizing with the language opens a person’s perspective on Finnish society. They will be more at ease in communicating and participating in efforts in community development. Your staff will also fully understand specific laws set in the nation.
8. Studying other languages used in Finland will be easier.
Once your staff is an expert in the Finnish language, they can quickly learn other dialects used in the country, such as Swedish. It will further enhance their communication skills and build an equal connection to provide the best customer service experience.
Finnish Language Courses by Edunation
Like every other language in the world, the Finnish language is dynamic, and setting strict controls for a specific grammatical point can be challenging for international workers and students.
That is why Edunation offers the best Finnish language for working and studying in the country – EN FINNISH.
Why Choose Edunation’s Finnish Language Courses For Your Staff
Our language courses are available online, giving your employees complete freedom to learn Finnish whenever and wherever they want. We provide interactive and adaptable courses, modern teaching methods, highly qualified and experienced instructors, and customized programs to meet the specific needs of your staff!
Highlights of the Finnish Language Courses By Edunation
- We guarantee a fun and creative way of learning Finnish. Your employees will have essential Finnish fluency in eight weeks.
- Our Finnish language teachers will lead engaging lessons for all ages. Interactive exercises can help your staff communicate better and learn from their classmates worldwide.
- Your employees will learn tailored words based on the specific needs of your business. It will train them on how to communicate effectively with your customers.
- We provide review sections, examinations, and individual assessments to help your personnel build their Finnish communication abilities.