Have you been dreaming of studying or working in Finland?
Professional Training in Caregiving a three-month professional training course to prepare you for a caregiving career in Finland!
SATAEDU Ltd - Satakunta Educational Federation
Sataedu offers vocational education, as well as further and additional training, which bolsters professional skills. Sataedu operates locally, nationally, and internationally with:
- approximately 5 000 students
- approximately 320 staff members, of whom 73 per cent are teaching staff
- 9 units
and they provide:
- education leading to a qualification
- education preparing for vocational education
- additional and continuing education
- Finnish Language Online Course – Start your training in a three-month Finnish language online course to achieve level A2.1 (CEF). After this course you can use the language to run the most common chores in Finnish.
- Theoretical Training – Training is carried out as contact studies in Harjavalta, Finland. The training consist of orientation to Finnish culture, theoretical nursing studies, and career guidance.
- Kickstart your Career – Start a job as an assistant nurse directly after the training OR start your apprenticeship and earn your vocational qualifications in practical nursing while working!
*This program is not leading to a degree, best to acquire a job immediately after finishing the program and apply for a residence permit
- Fee: 4,500 EUR
- Next intake: October 2022
- Fast application processing and results
- Minimal admission requirements
- 25 study places (first come, first served)
- Professional contacts in Finland through Edunation
Applicants who have completed a qualification outside Finland must submit the following documents to apply to the Professional Training in Social and Healthcare, Practical Nursing:
- Vocational qualification/associate degree in Nursing/Social and Health Care awarded by a recognized care giving education institute in the Philippines or other country
Degrees accepted are as follows:
– TESDA Caregiving NC II
– TESDA Health Care Services NC II
– Students with associate degree in Nursing Or other caregiving degree by recognized institution in other country
- Work experience in the related field (employment certificates/CV)
- Passport ID page OR official ID card indicating nationality
- Admission interview by Edunation (Group interview)
- Prove that the student does not have a criminal record
- Must be able to study in English and Finnish
Edunation is a Finnish company that helps international students develop their skills through the Pathway to Finland program and apply to our partner universities in Finland and Europe. The Edunation team provides applicants with superior customer service throughout the application process, helping them with the program requirements, documents, and anything related to applying to a university. In addition, we support students in applying for residence permits and dealing with all the practical aspects of moving to a new country.
Bethanee is a nursing student in Metropolia, Helsinki and is sharing her experience of studying and working in Finland. She is a registered nurse in the
Trisha is a Filipino student at Metropolia University of Applied Sciences studying nursing. She started her studies in September 2020 remotely from the Philippines and
WHY PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSE?
5 star review rating
NURSING CAREER IN FINLAND
Sataedu Professional Training in Caregiving will help you experience the professional world of healthcare in Finland. It is your fastest way to start your career and get yourself familiar with the country, culture, and professional work ethics in Finland, a better way of trying and testing the waters to another country! Then, once you found your smooth wave in Finland you can start stepping up and enroll for Practical Nursing or a bachelor’s degree in Nursing to be a Practical Nurse or a Fully pledged Registered Nurse in Finland! Level up and earn more!
Nursing is a very promising field for international students! Combined with a world-class education and great potential in the labor market, now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity to pursue your dreams in Finland!
What comes to mind when you think of studying abroad?
Located in the northern Europe, Finland, a country without pollution or crowd, but with an innovative and sophisticated atmosphere, sounds almost imaginary. It has been rated as one of the safest, happiest, most eco-friendly, and most stable countries in the world, and is well known for its high-quality education. A relatively small country with so much to offer is bound to be an interesting study-abroad destination. It’s not an exaggeration to say that studying in Finland will, quite literally, be life-changing for you. Here’s why:
Finland Quick Facts
READY TO APPLY?
fill out the application form here