Applying to pathway program is easy and simple with Edunation. We are ready to assist you with your application process and your documents submission.
Carefully read the instructions down below and Edunation team will be guiding you anytime you need at email@example.com
Application General Guide
Following this guide will ensure you a successful application to our pathway programs.
- Choose a that you are interested to apply to
- Learn about admission criteria and required documents for bachelor’s pathway programs
- Prepare and scan all the necessary documents before applying
- Apply through the application form on our Apply page
- Attach the required documents
- Pay the service fee of 50€
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Check your email to receive feedback and guidance for the next steps.
Admission criteria and required documents might be different for each pathway program. Thus, we recommend you check the specific requirements on the pathway program page.
- High school diploma
- Transcript of Records, with grading scale in English if the scale is not indicated in the transcript.
- Proof of English proficiency*, such as
- IELTS 5.5, TOEFL iBT 46-59, Duolingo 85-90, or equivalent
- IELTS 5.0, TOEFL IBT 35-45, Duolingo 75-80, or equivalent
- Copy of your passport ID page
All documents submitted must be in English, Finnish or Swedish and notarized.
Please check for additional documents on the specific pathway program page that you are applying to.
*The required English level depends on the destination university. Check the specific pathway program page for further information.
The application is processed within 1 or 2 working days. If some documents are missing, we require the applicant to submit the missing certificates as soon as possible. After that, the application is processed.
Applicant submits the application form to Edunation
Edunation team checks the documents:
From Day 3
Accepted applicants receive information and updates about the program regularly from Edunation