pathway diploma program fee
The program fee varies depending on the study duration and location (on-campus or online). For these reasons, it is important for us to know your wishes, so that we can give you the best and most affordable price for the program. Otherwise, you can also check the specific pathway diploma page.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +358 50 354 8603 for further information.
Tuition fees & Scholarship
The highest achieving pathway students are rewarded with progression scholarships if they continue to one of our partner universities. Please be aware that successful scholarship applicants will be expected to maintain excellent attendance and complete all work during their course.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the students must meet the following criteria:
- Student at a learning center in Finland or Vietnam
- Completed the Edunation Pathway Diploma successfully
- A commencing bachelor student in Bachelor of Business at one of Edunation’s pathway partner universities*
- Achieved an Edunation Pathway Diploma score of 90% or higher
- Be self-funding
*To qualify, you must have confirmed your study offer and paid your tuition fee for the 1st year of full-degree studies at one of Edunation’s pathway partner universities. It is not possible to combine multiple scholarships. The scholarship scheme and requirements are subject to change by Edunation at any time. The decisions will be made case-by-case. Please note that there is a limited number of scholarships available for students.
How to apply:
The documents you’ll need to provide are:
- your full offer letter from one of Edunation’s pathway partner universities
- Proof of paid tuition fee
- your transcript of records from the Edunation Pathway
- evidence of successfully completing the Edunation Pathway
- a one-page motivational letter
A scholarship panel will then review your application, and successful students will be notified personally.
Application & enrollment fees
Edunation charges an application fee of 50 EUR from students who apply to a pathway program. Included in the fee are Edunation’s customer service and support services during and after admission. More information about the fee can be found in our Terms & Conditions.
Once you receive and accept an offer to study with us, you will be charged an enrollment fee of 200 EUR, which you need to pay in addition to your tuition fee, before the studies commence. The enrollment fee does not apply to online students. More information about the enrolment fee can be found in our Terms & Conditions.