Are you dreaming of a career where you can help improve people’s lives? Would you like to earn a Nursing degree in Finland, a country that is known for its high-quality education and health care system? A degree from Finland is highly valued and provides you with excellent work opportunities both in Finland and in other countries.
Our pathway studies help you develop your skills and prepare for Nursing studies at Finnish universities. After passing your studies, you will be eligible to start your studies at your pre-selected bachelor’s degree program in Finland!
Table of Contents
From 11.10.2021: 1 900 EUR
We have designed this program to help you prepare for Nursing studies in Finland. Our study courses help you improve your English language ability and academic skills. You will also learn the basics of Finnish language. Upon completion of the program, you will have enhanced your understanding and skills in the following areas:
- English language skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Basics of Finnish
- Academic skills, including critical thinking, academic writing, and digital skills.
- Study skills and techniques needed for academic success
- Intercultural communication and working in multicultural teams
After passing all the pathway courses, you will be eligible to progress to the first year of studies at your pre-selected degree program.
We offer flexible study options on- and off-campus – choose the study option that suits you the best!
Our flexible online study option allows you to complete the pathway studies from the comfort of your home! All you need is a computer with an internet connection. Our experienced teachers and the latest learning technologies will ensure you a high-quality online learning experience.
Your study abroad journey begins here! Studying at our study hub in Europe, you will get to experience campus life and become part of a vibrant student community. This is also a great opportunity to familiarise yourself with the European culture.
- Study Hub in Finland (2022)
HOW TO APPLY
We have made applying easy and simple for you! Students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, which means that you can get your acceptance within 1-2 days if you meet the admission requirements.
Application deadlines for pathway studies starting in February 2022
- Online program: 14.2.2022
- Study Hub in Finland (students with Residence Permits): 30.11.2021
- Study Hub in Finland (students with Visas): 21.1.2022
- High school diploma / Higher Secondary Education
- Transcript of records (if possible)
- Proof of English language
- IELTS 5.0, TOEFL IBT 35-45, Duolingo 75-80, or equivalent
- Copy of passport ID page
- Prepare and scan all the necessary documents before applying
- Apply through the application form on our Apply page
- Attach the required documents
- Pay the application fee of 50 EUR
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Check your email to receive feedback and guidance for the next steps.
BECAUSE OF EDUNATIONS PATHWAY TO FINLAND PROGRAM, I’VE BEEN ABLE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCES AND ALSO LEARN FROM OTHERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD AND IMPROVE MYSELF ACADEMICALLY. AFTER TAKING THIS PROGRAM, WRITING IN ENGLISH IS NOT SCARY ANYMORE
I LOVE THE LEARNING PROCESS, THE FINNISH SYSTEM OF LEARNING, AND THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO GET GUARANTEED ACCESS TO THE UNIVERSITY WHERE I WANT TO GET MY DEGREE.
PATHWAY PROGRAM HELP ME FURTHER EXPAND MY FIELD OF STUDY AND ALSO BE ABLE TO HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE WHEN I START STUDYING AND WORKING ABROAD.