Applying to the Pathway to Finland program is fast and easy! We are here to assist you with every step of the application process. If you have any questions throughout the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
When applying to the Pathway to Finland program, you will also apply to one of our partner universities for a degree program. You will be admitted to your pre-selected degree program once you have completed all pathway courses at the required level. The Pathway to Finland foundation program can also be completed as a stand-alone qualification.
Application General Guide
Follow these step-by-step instructions when applying
- Before applying, read more about our foundation program options on our Pathway to Finland page. Select a study track and your desired progression university program.
- Familiarise yourself with the admission criteria and required documents.
- Prepare and scan all the necessary documents.
- Complete the application form and attach supporting documents. The application forms can be found on our APPLY NOW page.
- Pay the application fee of 50 EUR.
- Submit the application
Admission criteria and required documents vary depending on your chosen pathway program and progression course. Please note that all documents submitted must be in English, Finnish or Swedish and notarized.
In the application form, you will be asked to provide:
- Copy of the final/official higher secondary school certificate or vocational qualification which gives eligibility for higher education studies in your own country
- Transcript of Records* and a grading scale in English if the scale is not indicated in the transcript. A minimum of 50 % GPA is required when applying to Edunation programs.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of your passport ID page
*If you wish to progress to LUT University, we will check that your transcript includes enough studies in advanced mathematics and science.
In addition to the above mentioned requirements, there are some program-specific requirements:
- Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (eSports Business) – the university will conduct a short admission interview during the pathway
- Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (Sports Studies) – background in sports is required and must be demonstrated in an admission assignment during the pathway
- ESC Clermont ( International Management) – the university will conduct a short admission interview during the pathway
Your application will be processed within 1 or 2 working days. If some documents are missing, we require you to submit the missing certificates as soon as possible. After that, the application is processed.
Applicant submits the application form to Edunation
Edunation Team checks the documents:
From Day 3
Accepted students receive information on next steps from Edunation.