Professional Training In Caregiving
Three-month extensive professional training course to prepare you for a caregiving career in Finland! However, please note that this will not lead to a degree.
- Application time
Apply in our fast and easy application process with minimal requirements!
- Language course
Study Finnish and learn more about Finland through our comprehensive language course before arrival.
- Training course
Learn essential skills in practical nursing at Sataeedu’s advanced and intense training course.
- Start your career in Finland!
After completing the course, you can apply for a job as an assistant nurse or continue your studies while working to earn your vocational qualifications as a practical nurse.
- Finnish language online course
It is a three-month online Finnish language training course to achieve level A2.1. After finishing the course, you will be familiar with speaking and understanding everyday chores in Finnish.
- Theoretical training
Training continues as contact studies in Harjavalta, Finland. The training includes orientation to Finnish culture, theoretical nursing studies, and career guidance.
- Kickstart your career!
Start a job as an assistant nurse immediately after completing your training or start your apprenticeship and earn vocational qualifications in practical nursing while working!
Quick Application Process!
There is no examination; you just must fill out the form and have an interview session to prove your motivation.
No need for big savings! With an affordable tuition fee and quick transfer to working life, you are guaranteed a great career path after finishing the course.
Land a job in no time!
After completing the program and applying directly, you can earn 1,800 EUR per month as an assistant nurse! The return on investment is fast and truly rewarding!
You can continue with your apprenticeship!
Earn vocational qualifications in practical nursing while apprenticeship training entitles you to work as a registered practical nurse and earn 2,000 EUR per month!
Professional Training in Caregiving Program Provider
- Sataedu Ltd
- Satakunta Educational Federation
- Harjavalta, Finland
This acclaimed learning institution offers vocational education and extensive additional training that enhances its student’s professional skills. It is in Harjavalta, Finland, between the cities of Tampere and Pori.
Tuition Fee: 4,500 EUR
Application Fee: 100 EUR
The program includes the following:
- Finnish language online course
- Theoretical Studies in Practical Nursing
- Career Guidance
- Study materials
- Vocational qualification/ associate degree in Nursing/ Social and Healthcare awarded by a recognized caregiving education institute in your home country. It can either be a Diploma in General Nursing, Advance Diploma in General Nursing, Nursing Council Registration, or another caregiving degree by a recognized institution.
- Employment certificates or CV
- Passport ID page or official ID indicating nationality
- Admission interview by Edunation
- Proof that the applicant is free from criminal records
- Must be able to study in both English and Finnish
- Gather the required documents.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- We will prescreen applicants.
- The qualified students will go through admission interviews as soon as possible, within one week.
- Students who pass the interview will receive an acceptance letter and tuition fee invoice.
- After paying the tuition fee, we will send instructions on the permit application process, finding accommodation, etc.
Professional Training in Caregiving is a top-rated program; thus, we strongly recommend applying as soon as possible to secure a slot!