- Book a free counseling
- Student Stories
- About us
Professional Training In Caregiving
For those interested in studying in Finland: students can also participate in short-term professional training courses to gain practical skills and knowledge in their desired field. This specific three-month training program for caregiving provides hands-on experience in the industry and prepares individuals for a successful career in Finland. It is important to note that this training does not lead to a degree but still offers valuable skills and knowledge for those looking to pursue a career in caregiving.
How will the process be?
- Application time
Apply in our fast and easy application process with minimal requirements!
- Language course
Study Finnish and learn more about Finland through our comprehensive language course before arrival.
- Training course
Deepen your Finnish language skills in practice and learn more about the Finnish working culture and essential skills in caregiving.
- Start your career in Finland!
After completing the course, you can continue in an apprenticeship program to earn your nationally recognized caregiving and practical nursing qualifications. An apprenticeship is full-time paid work and includes some school days to gain more valuable knowledge.
Professional Training in Caregiving includes:
- Finnish language online course
It is a three-month online Finnish language training course to achieve level A2.1. After finishing the course, you will be familiar with speaking and understanding everyday chores in Finnish.
- Theoretical training
Training continues as contact studies in our selected institutions in Finland. The training includes orientation to Finnish culture, theoretical studies, and career guidance.
- Kickstart your career!
Start an apprenticeship after completing the training! An internship is full-time paid work and includes a few school days a month. You can earn your vocational qualifications in caregiving and practical nursing while working.
Benefits of choosing Edunation Professional Training Course
Quick Application Process!
There is no examination; you must fill out the form and have an interview to prove your motivation.
No need for significant savings! With an affordable tuition fee and quick transfer to working life, you are guaranteed a great career path after finishing the course.
Land a job in no time!
The return on investment is fast and truly rewarding!
You can continue with your apprenticeship!
Earn vocational qualifications in practical nursing while apprenticeship training entitles you to work as a registered practical nurse and earn 2,000 EUR per month!
Professional Training in Caregiving Program Provider
- Sataedu Ltd
- Satakunta Educational Federation
- Harjavalta, Finland
This acclaimed learning institution offers vocational education and extensive additional training that enhances its student’s professional skills. It is in Harjavalta, Finland, between the cities of Tampere and Pori.
Tuition Fee: 4,500 EUR
Application Fee: 100 EUR
The program includes the following:
- Finnish language online course
- Theoretical Studies in Practical Nursing
- Career Guidance
- Study materials
Program Admission Requirements for the Professional Training Course
- Vocational qualification/ associate degree in Nursing/ Social and Healthcare awarded by a recognized caregiving education institute in your home country. It can either be a Diploma in General Nursing, Advance Diploma in General Nursing, Nursing Council Registration, or another caregiving degree by a recognized institution.
- Employment certificates or CV
- Passport ID page or official ID indicating nationality
- Admission interview by Edunation
- Proof that the applicant is free from criminal records
- Must be able to study in both English and Finnish
- Gather the required documents.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- We will prescreen applicants.
- The qualified students will go through admission interviews as soon as possible, within one week.
- Students who pass the interview will receive an acceptance letter and tuition fee invoice.
- After paying the tuition fee, we will send instructions on the permit application process, finding accommodation, etc.
Professional Training in Caregiving is a top-rated program; thus, we strongly recommend applying as soon as possible to secure a slot!