The Nordic business environment is a natural context for Finnish companies to either start or develop their international business activities. Master’s degree program in International Business Management is for you if you are interested especially in Nordic market.
One of the main focus points in the Master’s in International Business Management is the Nordic market. The program is aimed for students who intend to develop their abilities and knowledge regarding these kinds of markets.
The master’s program in International Business Management is 90 ECTS with studies that last 1.5 years (full-time studies) or 3 years (part-time studies). All students study a general knowledge course module, and can then choose between two unique tracks – Nordic markets and Financial technology.
During the program, you will be studying the following modules:
- Business Management 30 ECTS
- The Nordic Context 15 ECTS
- Financial technology (Fintech) 15 ECTS
- Research support and electives 15 ECTS
Upon completion of these modules, you are required to deliver a master’s thesis worth 30 ECTS.
As a Master’s student, you have an opportunity to boost your existing career or find a completely new one after graduation.
Below you can see a few of the possibilities of employment, after graduating from Arcada’s International Business Management degree program:
- Marketing Manager/Director
- Customer Relationship Manager/Director
- Digital Marketing Manager/Director
- Nordic Country Manager/Director
- Nordic Business Manager/Director
- Strategic Marketing Manager/Director