You gather plant and animal production skills on the modern campus educational and research farm and work placements. You learn profitable rural entrepreneurship in cooperation with nature.
You analyse, develop and manage effective, safe and sustainable food production in changing climate.
You work with current uses and developments of diverse technologies and technological applications in agriculture. You collect data and use digital tools for finding solutions to rural issues and commissions.
The curriculum will include these modules:
- Agricultural expertise in global context
- Animal production
- Crop production
- Agricultural and rural system studies
- Practical training in rural work placement
- Analyzing agricultural data
- Planning rural development
- Diversity in agricultural environment
- Practical training in rural expert placement
- Organic production and food system
- Business and expert services in the field of agriculture
- Sustainable crop production
- Sustainable animal production
- Sustainable farm technology choices
You’ll be able to apply your knowledge to solving global key issues of food production as farm manager, in developing rural processes or advisory role.
You’ll be an effective entrepreneur or team worker in varied rural projects.
Our Edunation Pathway to Finland program offers guaranteed access to HAMK’s bachelor programs and you can get accepted within 2 days.
The admission requirements are:
- High school diploma / Higher Secondary Education
- Transcript of records (if possible)
- Proof of English language: from IELTS 5.0, TOEFL IBT 35-45, Duolingo 75-80, or equivalent
- Copy of passport ID page
You can find more information about the English language requirement on our page.
Students are pre-screened on a first-come, first-served basis.
The admission requirements for the program can be found on the university page.