Bachelor of Engineering in Automation Engineering at SeAMK focuses on developing skills in industrial operations and engineering. During the studies, you will learn more about computer sciences and programming, as well as mastering studies business and industrial internet.
The studies will be conducted predominantly in SeAMK and School of Technology, known for the research and development in the field of Industrial Internet and Digital Manufacturing.
You can get accepted within 2 days if you apply with our pathway program. The admission requirements are:
- High school diploma / Higher Secondary Education
- Transcript of records (if possible)
- Proof of English language: from IELTS 5.0, TOEFL IBT 35-45, Duolingo 75-80, or equivalent
- Copy of passport ID page
Do not miss this opportunity and APPLY NOW to join the best education system in the world, Finland.
Your studies include common studies for all SeAMK students regarding international working and communication skills, entrepreneurship, and research project skills. Common studies in School of Technology provide you with needed basic capabilities in language, mathematics and physics skills. Professional studies include a group of basic automation engineering and computer science courses, after which you can focus on various modules to deepen your knowledge. These modules vary between information technology, business studies, industrial internet and many more. Your degree is finalized with two practical trainings and a thesis work – all of which are typically carried out as real life assignments for local companies.
1st year of studies
- Common studies to develop your skills in an international and entrepreneurial environment
- Basic level professional studies
2nd year of studies
- Finalize common studies
- More professional studies
- Project studies
3rd year of studies
- Deepen professional studies in laboratories and assignments for local companies
- 1st Practical training
4rth year of studies
- Finalize professional studies
- Build career opportunities
- 2nd practical training
After receiving the degree, you can have a career in the field of production, sales, research and development, supply chain management. Also, you can become an entrepreneur and start your own business!
Students graduating from SeAMK have one of the highest employment rate in Finland.