“In TAMK Proakatemia, you will gain a vantage point to global team entrepreneurship and leadership within a community based on advanced Finnish team learning and coaching model.”
Table of Contents
Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) is part of the Tampere University communities in Tampere, Finland.
TAMK is one of the largest universities of applied sciences in Finland, and it is famous for multidisciplinary education, creativity, and strong international dimension.
At TAMK, you can learn and develop your skills related to entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, communication skills and gain the know-how to start and run a business in an international environment in Finland.
Do you dream to become an influence with a degree? In collaboration with Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) and Edunation, Influencers Academy is the most unique influencer degree program in the most innovative country in the world, Finland. While studying the bachelor program in business administration, you will gain influencer skills in one of the most innovative countries in the world!
3.3.2021 – 29.10.2021
Bachelor’s: 9 800€ / year
Tampere University of Applied Sciences is a higher education institution aiming for working life and RDI- cooperation. Multidisciplinary education, creativity, and a strong international profile are at the core of the university’s value and mission.
The main focus of TAMK is on technology, wellbeing services, business administration, and culture.
TAMK’s quality system has been audited by the Finnish Education Evaluation Centre, and from 2019, TAMK is part of Tampere Universities community, which includes Tampere University.
The application process is fast and simple. The students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis which means that if you meet the minimum criteria, you can get your acceptance within a month.
Through Edunation, you can apply for the Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship and Team Leadership.
Our Pathway to Finland offers guaranteed access to TAMK’s bachelor programs and you can get accepted within 2 days.
The admission requirements are:
- High school diploma / Higher Secondary Education
- Transcript of records (if possible)
- Proof of English language: from IELTS 5.0, TOEFL IBT 35-45, Duolingo 75-80, or equivalent
- Copy of passport ID page
You can find more information about the English language requirement on our page.
The students are admitted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Make sure you have all the following documents ready when you fill out the application form.
Applicants who have completed a qualification outside Finland must submit the following documents to Edunation:
- Copy of the final/official secondary school certificate or vocational qualification which gives eligibility for higher education studies in your own country OR
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, OR
- Edunation Pathway Diploma Program – Business Track
- Transcript of records with a GPA 50% or above. This is required to be able to apply through Edunation.
Alternatively, the following certificates are also accepted:
- GCE A level: Total score of 7 (Total score of a maximum of the best 3 A Level subject examination taken within two year)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: Total minimum score of 25
Note: Original copies must be shown when arriving in Finland. All documents need to be translated to either Finnish, Swedish or English, if the original document is in none of those languages. The translations need to be signed and stamped by an authorized translator.
PROOF OF NATIONALITY
- Copy of passport ID page
A proof of English proficiency is required. You will need to take at least one of these tests with the following scores:
- IELTS: Overall 5.5, Writing 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
- TOEFL iBT/TOEFL Special Home Edition: 52 (Writing 19, Speaking 14 and Listening and Reading 5)
- PTE: Overall score of 42 with 42 in Writing Communicative Skills with no other communicative skills score below 36
- Duolingo English Test: 85
- LinguaSkill: 162 (Writing 162 and no band below 154)
SAT Test Score is also accepted, with Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 480, and Math 500.
ALTERNATIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants with the following certificates or belonging to English-speaking countries can also apply without additional English language certificates.
- If you have already a bachelor or master’s degree, English Medium of Instructions
- If you have only high school certificate, English grade of 85/100 from the transcript of records
- Literature English – C
- First Language English (0522) – C
- First Language English (0500) – C and where the speaking and listening component has been completed a grade of 3 is required.
- English as a second language – C
GCE O LEVEL – CAMBRIDGE
- English Language (1123) – C
- Literature in English (2010) – C
GCE O LEVEL – SINGAPORE
- GCE O Level – Singapore
GCE O LEVEL – MALAYSIA – SPM – O LEVEL 1119 ENGLISH
- D or D7
GCE O LEVEL – HONG KONG
- HKCEE – Level 3 or C
- HKDSE – Level 3
GCE O LEVEL – SRI LANKA
- English – B
- Appreciation of English Literary Texts – B
- English Language – B
GCE AS LEVEL
- General Paper – C
GCE A LEVEL
- English Language – E
- Literature in English – E
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (IB) DIPLOMA
- English Standard Level – 4
- English Higher Level – 3
- GCSE English (awarded by AQA, OCR, Pearson and WJEC) – English 5
- VCE EAL – English 23
KENYA – KCSE
- Grade C or better
TANZANIA – CSE
- Grade C or better
UGANDA – UCE
- Grade C or GPA of 2 on English Language Level component from Grade 12 level
WEST AFRICA (GHANA, NIGERIA, SIERRA LEONE, LIBERIA, AND THE GAMBIA)
- C6 (or grade C or above)
- National Senior Certificate – 3
- Senior Certificate – C
MAJORITY ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
We define these as Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom and USA.
Edunation will invite the applicant for an online interview, where the English level and the motivation to join the program will be assessed by TAMK. After passing the interview, the student will be accepted into the program.
The first admission interviews will be held in August 2021 and the interviews are organized as group interviews (approximately 4 students per group).
Tuition Fees & Scholarship
The tuition fee for the bachelor’s degree program in Entrepreneurship and Team Leadership is 9 800 € per academic year.
Edunation offers a scholarship of 200 EUR for eligible applicants. Once the student is accepted to the bachelor’s degree program in Entrepreneurship and Team Leadership, the scholarship will be deducted from the tuition fee, which will be 9 600 EUR. Merit-based scholarships are also available.