The vocational programs of Edunation will undoubtedly benefit your professional development and lifelong learning. After completing the program, you will be equipped with the best knowledge and exceptional skills and will guarantee employment in Finland!
Table of Contents
Vocational training and education allow students to continue their higher education. In fact, in Finland, almost half of the learners who finish primary education pursue vocational programs instead of general upper-secondary education.
Vocational Programs aim to:
- Maintain and increase the population of workers with excellent vocational skills.
- Support the need of various industries in Finland for skilled employees.
- Build commerce and industry for the nation’s growth.
Business and Administration
Health and Welfare
1. Constant learning is the basis of vocational programs.
Students in a vocational program are guaranteed to have solid vocational skills and competence. As tasks and responsibilities evolve, continuous learning from vocational programs helps learners match the need of their future employers.
2. It is an excellent choice for your professional growth.
Finland puts high regard on students taking up vocational programs. The learnings are not limited to technical skills but are for all sectors.
Additionally, vocational programs are integral to the country’s education system. It aims to equally lead in guaranteed employment and studies in tertiary or advanced vocational programs.
3. The principles of vocational programs are competence and flexibility
Vocational qualifications encourage flexible and efficient entry into the labor market, occupational development, and career changes. Vocational programs and qualification development incorporates lifelong learning skills, adaptive fulfillment, and working life needs.
4. Competence is learned and established at work.
Learning occurs in flexible, guided, and goal-oriented studying environments focusing on fundamental job tasks.
Educational institutions, workplaces, workshops, and school worksites reinforce each other. The education provider is responsible for the education, but the student will also have a workplace instructor.
5. Shared responsibility and trust are the foundation of vocational programs.
Trust and shared responsibility underpins Finland’s system. Vocational program providers are essential for implementing vocational learning and assuring training and qualification quality.
6. Vocational programs have the best teachers and instructors
Vocational programs teachers and instructors are efficient experts. Their work context includes the institution and working life. Teachers, enterprise, and institution leaders negotiate what pupils must learn and how to measure it.
Vocational Programs of Edunation
Choose what vocational program suits your higher educational goals in Finland. But make sure your educational background fits your study preference.
Professional Training in Caregiving
- Work as an assistant nurse, or you can continue to earn your vocational qualifications in practical nursing while working.
Finnish Language Course
- Three-month Finnish language online course to learn level A2.1
Duration of the program: 3-month professional training course
Tuition Fee: 4,500 EUR per course with a 100 EUR application fee
Practical Nurse Top-Up Program
- Vocational Qualification in Social and Healthcare, Practical Nurse, & Care and Rehabilitation for Elderly People (Top-Up)
Duration of the program: Finnish language training online plus one year in Finland
Tuition fee: 9,500 EUR per academic year
Vocational Qualification in Business
- Learn essential skills for customer service, sales, and marketing communications in an international setting.
Duration of the program: 2 years professional training course
Tuition Fee: 9,500 EUR per academic year
Practical Nurse Top-Up Program
- Vocational qualifications in Social and Health care, Practical Nursing, Care and Rehabilitation for Elderly People (Top-Up)
Duration of program: 2 months of Finnish language online training plus one year in Finland
Tuition Fee: 11,000 EUR in one academic year
Applying is easy!
Ensure you have the required documents before proceeding to have a smooth application process.
Read more about the steps on how to apply.