The MBA program International Business Administration takes a cross-disciplinary approach to building a comprehensive understanding of the international business environment in which today’s managers make business decisions.
International Business program emphasizes on leadership, entrepreneurial management and building a healthy organisation.
The MBA program aims to:
- Develop good analytical and team-player skills in top specialists and managers, in compliance with professional standards.
- Provide a systematic and wide overview of the main concepts of entrepreneurship and administration, academic theory and research methods.
- Empower students to identify and create interdisciplinary connections, identify problems and solve them with appropriate measures within given time frames and within limited information.
- Prepare students to work in an area of activity requiring professional qualifications, showing initiative, responsibility, leadership and teamwork skills.
The study content includes:
- Business process management module
- Management module
- Research module
- Economics module
- International business administration
Studying International Business Administration, you will have a chance to deepen your business skills in close connection to your work life.
Therefore, it will open new possibilities for you at the workplace.
With the master degree program in International Business Administration, you will have many opportunities to have a job in the related field.
- Business development manager
- Financial trader
- Human resources officer
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Supply chain manager
- Management consultant
After receiving a Master’s degree one can move further in the post-graduate path of the university sector.