The Degree Programme in Leading Business Transformation prepares students for work in challenging expert and managerial positions such as leading work development projects, planning and implementing business strategies, and acting as leaders of their own business. Furthermore, they will be able to implement change projects and lead the transformation of organizations toward achieving higher competitive advantage in a flux, global and international business environment.
What makes the programme attractive?
- Practical approach to learning: Students learn by accomplishing assignments related to their own organizations or other business cases.
- Flexibility in studies: The learning sessions take place in evenings, weekends, virtually, and as intensive studies.
- Possibility to personalize studies: At the beginning of the studies, students make their Individual Study Plan.
The program encourages students to study and work concurrently, which gives the students the opportunity to integrate real-life projects in studies. This exchange between work and study enhances the skills and competencies the students need to advance professionally.
Studies provide students with general competences, such as interaction competency, required in all organizations and with business specific skills and competencies, depending on the chosen specialization area by the student.
Compulsory studies focus on research and development skills as well as competences needed in developing organizations and leading change. Studies enhance students’ abilities in analytical and critical thinking and problem solving.
Specialization studies focus on business related skills and competencies. Studies enhance the students’ ability to apply current research knowledge in their professional field.
In the beginning of the studies, the students choose their specialization area and make their individual study plan in collaboration with an academic adviser. In other words, students can focus on areas that contribute to their desired career steps.
Available specialization areas are:
- Customer Relationships and Sales
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Digital Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneurship and Business Design
- Experience Economy and Designing Services
- Leadership and People Management
- Strategic Thinking and Management
Graduates from Leading Business Transformation program are prepared for work in challenging expert and managerial positions in private and public sector.
After the studies the graduates will be able to implement change projects and lead the transformation of their organization toward achieving its higher competitive advantage in a flux, global and international business environment. They will work in positions, for example:
- leading work development projects
- planning and implementing business strategies
- acting as leaders of their own business.