The Master’s degree program in Leading Business Transformation prepares you for work in challenging expert and managerial tasks. For example, leading work development projects, planning and implementing business strategies, and acting as leaders of their own businesses.
Furthermore, you will be able to carry out change projects and lead the transformation of organizations towards achieving higher competitive advantage in a changing, global and international business environment.
What makes Haaga-Helia‘s Leading Business Transformation program attractive?
- Practical approach to learning: You learn by accomplishing assignments related to your own organizations or other business cases.
- Flexibility in studies: The learning sessions take place in evenings, weekends, virtually, and as intensive studies.
- Possibility to personalize studies: At the beginning of the studies, you will make your own, Individual Study Plan.
The program encourages you to study and work at the same time. As a result, you have the opportunity to integrate real-life projects in studies. This exchange between work and study strengthens the skills and qualifications you need to improve professionally.
The studies provide you with general qualifications, such as interaction competency, business specific skills and competencies that depends on the chosen specialization area.
Compulsory studies focus on research and development skills as well as competences needed in developing organizations and leading change. Studies enhance students’ abilities in analytical and critical thinking and problem solving.
Specialization studies focus on business related skills and competencies. Studies enhance the students’ ability to apply current research knowledge in their professional field.
In the beginning of the studies, you will choose the specialization area and make your individual study plan in collaboration with an academic adviser. In other words, you can focus on areas that contribute to your own desired career steps.
Available specialization areas are:
- Customer Relationships and Sales
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Digital Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneurship and Business Design
- Experience Economy and Designing Services
- Leadership and People Management
- Strategic Thinking and Management
After graduation, you will be able to work in more challenging positions, for example:
- leading work development projects
- planning and implementing business strategies
- acting as leaders of their own business.