Digitization is an integral part of the modern society, shaping virtually everything from the objects around us to the ways in which we communicate.
The Master’s Program in Digital Transformation aims to build software and service design and redesign, business process re-engineering and digitization expertise for modern businesses, and industry workflow digitization.
The program aims to develop professional skills in this discipline and to provide opportunities for the students to engage in research and develop their research abilities.
The Master’s Program in Digital Transformation focuses on developing advanced knowledge and expertise for the digital services and the digital transformation of business processes.
After completing this Master’s program, you will be able to:
- analyse and develop digital business models and value creation practices through the re-engineering of processes and services;
- evaluate the business impact and cost benefits of digitization on individuals, organisations, society and the world, and design supporting enterprise architectures.
The program includes core and language studies.
Core studies includes studies on topics such as business process modelling, impact and benefits of digitization, digital business platforms, and business intelligence.
Possible jobs for graduates of Digital Transformation:
- business process analyst
- business service innovator
- digital transformation consultant
- business intelligence manager
- project leader
- project manager
- digital transformer