The application process to Finnish universities is fairly simple, and Edunation will be guiding you through every step of the process.
When you apply through Edunation, you fill out the application form on Edunation’s website. Edunation pre-screens the applications and makes sure you have the required documents. The university makes the final decision concerning the acceptance and sends you an official acceptance letter if you meet their admission requirements.
After receiving your acceptance letter from the university, you can start the application process for a visa or residence permit.
Read all the information below and follow the steps carefully.
- Choose a university and a degree program you would like to apply for
- Fill out the online application form found on Edunation’s website
- Attach the required documents*
- Pay the 100€ Edunation application fee
- Apply for a visa or residence permit, once you have received your acceptance letter and paid the first year’s tuition fee
If you fulfill the admission requirements, you will receive an acceptance from the university within a couple of weeks from submitting your application. Only then can you start your visa or residence permit application process.
You will also be notified by email if you do not get accepted.
*The full extent of the required documents also depends on the university and/or the degree you are applying for. Thus, please check each university page individually to get more specific information about the required documents.