The application process to Finnish universities can be overwhelming and confusing sometimes, but no worries as Edunation Team will be guiding you through every step of the process.
*The full extent of the required documents also depends on the university and/or the degree you are applying for. Thus, please check each university page individually to get more specific information about the required documents. All documents submitted must be in English, Finnish or Swedish and notarized.
The following documents must be also attached to your application:
- Scanned copy of your secondary school certificate (for bachelor’s studies) or bachelor’s diploma (master’s studies)
- Transcript of Records, with grading scale in English if the scale is not indicated in the transcript.
- Scanned copy of your passport or national ID
The followings documents might be also required, depending on the degree program you apply to:
- Language certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, etc)
- English medium letter
- Motivation letter
Read the information and remember to follow every step. This is how you start your new exciting study journey.
- Choose a university and a degree program you would like to study
- Learn about admission requirements for bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- Apply through the application form on our Apply page.
- Pay the service fee of 100€*
- Attach the required documents
- Check your email to receive feedback and guidance for the next steps.
If you fulfill the admission requirements, you will receive an acceptance from the university within a couple of weeks from submitting your application. Only then you can start your visa or residence permit application process. You will also be notified by email if you do not get accepted.
*The service fee is refundable. Check our terms and conditions for further information.
Check our FAQ page, where we answer the most common questions about application processing and admissions through Edunation.
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone number +358 50 354 8603. You will reach us best from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 4 pm Finland time (UTC +2)