Creativity and Business Innovation is a program for aspiring entrepreneurs, product and service managers and corporate leaders.
Built on a foundation of best business practices, the curriculum will train you to discover and develop novel business models, inspire co-founders and employees and manage a growing organisation.
You will study in a multi-cultural environment, which will increase your credibility in an international arena.
During the studies, you will be given the change to real-life problem-solving tasks as a part of corporate internships in different European markets.
You will learn to discover and develop novel business models, inspire co-founders and employees and manage a growing organisation.
The program will focus on the acquisition of business general knowledge, business administration and business innovation.
- Legal basics and documentation
- Organisational behavior
- Personnel management
Business processes management
- Sales and market mechanisms
- Business analysis
- Fundamentals of business
- Enterprise financial management
- Organizational communication
Value acquisition and implementation
- Knowledge and philosophy of science
- Business ethics
- Corporate social responsibility
- Self-management in university
- Intervention theory and practice
- Self development
- Entrepreneurial behavior and characteristics
- Public speaking
Creativity and business innovation
- Internship II
- Research methods
- Academic writing
- Estonian for the beginners
- Innovation strategy
- Business models and evolutionary strategic development
- Creativity as a Scientific Field of Study
- Enhancing creativity
- Individual creativity
You will also need to conduct Bachelor thesis and have an internship as a part of your studies.
Graduates of the program find employment in different fields of expertise, such as:
- supply chain
- business development
- business management
- leadership development programs