A game designer is a core member of the team, a specialist for developing great game mechanics and captivating game-play.
Studying at EUAS, you will learn about software development, computer graphics and business thinking. Acquiring those skills will give you an opportunity to become a successful game designer or set up your own company.
If you have a deep interest in games, studying Game Design and Development if for you! Game design is a great place to find an outlet for the seemingly exclusive interests – the artistic programmer or a musician graphics artist.
This program is designed to provide skills for both mobile and PC games development as well as starting up your own game company.
Though the curriculum allows for specialization in game graphics or games software development, main emphasis is on game-play, game mechanics and monetization model design.
- Entrepreneurship module
Major field of study
- Public speaking
- Psychology of advertising
- Organisational behavior
- Commercial law and creative economy regulations
- Communication psychology
- Self-management in university
- Academic writing
- Research methods
- HTML 5
- Computer graphics and animation
- Photo editing (Photoshop)
- User interface and user experience design (UI & UX design)
Final paper and internship
- Speciality teamwork practice
- Final paper
- Speciality practice
Game design and development specialization module
- Basics of computer programming
- Video game publishing and marketing
- Game design, level design and documentation
- Video game development and polishing workshop
- Game Engines and Prototyping
- Mobile game workshop
- 3D game graphics
- Introduction to game industry
- Video game graphics analysis and technical specifications
- 2D game graphics
- General art composition and color studies
- Object-oriented analysis, design and programming
- Sound processing
As a graduate, there are many positions from which you can begin your career in the games industry.
- Character designer
- Level designer
- Game designer
- Software developer for games
- Concept artist
- Videogame graphics artist