|Degree:||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Duration:||4 academic years|
|Mode of study:||full-time|
|Studies begin:||end of August|
|Language of instruction:||English|
Studying electronics in a multicultural environment in Metropolia gives you a perfect start towards an international career in a challenging and fast developing field of technology. The degree gives you a solid basis to work as an engineer anywhere in the world in various positions.You will also gain language and communication skills to enhance engineering competence.
When studying in the Electronics program at Metropolia you can specialize in embedded systems, sensors, wireless telecommunications, and electronics and EMC. Professional qualifications are supplemented with project management, language and communication and IT studies.
The following modules will be available to you:
- Common Studies 60 ECTS
- Obligatory Studies in Electronics 60 ECTS
- Elective Professional Study Modules 30 ECTS
- Elective Study Module or Elective Studies 15 ECTS
- Finnish Language 20 ECTS
- Innovation Project 10 ECTS
- Work Placement 30 ECTS
Upon completion, you are expected to deliver your bachelor’s thesis, which is worth 15 ECTS.
Studying electronics in Metropolia University of Applied Sciences gives you the keys to succeed in any of these interesting fields.
- A Bachelor of Engineering in electronics can become an expert in designing and implementing wireless sensor systems for environmental control and energy efficient housing.
- Working for as an electronics designers in a research laboratory with other specialists.
- Electronics engineers also work in the factories manufacturing and testing devices.Engineers can be managers running a team of specialists responsible for the manufacture.