Industrial Management Master’s degree program is a 1-year program that allows to study alongside a full-time job. The average student in the program is a 30-40+ years old engineer or team leader, who wants to make a career leap from engineering toward management positions.
Graduates gain a degree of a ‘Master of Engineering’ in Industrial Management (level 7 of EQF, European Qualification Framework, corresponding to diplomi-insinööri).
The courses are conducted via contact teaching, self-study, team work, class discussions, business simulations, workshops and seminars.
The studies are integrated into real-life business projects that allow you to study part-time while working.
Metropolia’s agile learning mode offers you support whilst you are on the move:
- Interactive lectures, expert workshops & class discussions
- Face-to-face consultancy with experienced faculty members, and opportunity for individual advice, development and help
- Multi channel learning with a variety of modes, with course materials available online
- Audio/video/virtual opportunities
- No examinations, instead practical assignments and discussion leader sessions
- Active peer community of learners.
Industrial Management Master’s degree program is a 1-year program that allows to study alongside a full-time job and consists of 60 ECTS.
- Analytical, research and process development skills
- Skills for leading self, team and organization
- Management and team communications skills
You will need to conduct Master’s Thesis as a part of your studies.
Studying Industrial Management, you will have a chance to deepen your skills in close connection to your work life.
Therefore, it will open new possibilities for you at the workplace.
After receiving a Master’s degree one can move further in the post-graduate path of the university sector.