WHERE TO GO?
Finland is a great option!
A World-Class Education System
With one of the best-performing education systems in the world, it’s no wonder over 20,000 international students have already chosen Finland for study abroad.
Modern and innovative, Finland is one of Europe’s best countries for education, and its education system is world-renowned! Finnish universities ranked among the top 3 percent globally.
Pathway to Finland
Pathway to Finland is a foundation program that has been designed to help you gain admission to undergraduate studies in Finland.
Our study programs help you prepare for higher education studies and reach the skill level needed for university admission. After completing the program, you will be eligible to progress to degree studies at one of our partner universities in Finland!
Edunation is a Finnish company that helps international students develop their skills through the Pathway to Finland program and apply to our partner universities in Finland and Europe. The Edunation team provides applicants with superior customer service throughout the application process, helping them with the program requirements, documents, and anything related to applying to a university. In addition, we support students in applying for residence permits and dealing with all the practical aspects of moving to a new country.
What comes to mind when you think of studying abroad?
Located in the northern Europe, Finland, a country without pollution or crowd, but with an innovative and sophisticated atmosphere, sounds almost imaginary. It has been rated as one of the safest, happiest, most eco-friendly, and most stable countries in the world, and is well known for its high-quality education. A relatively small country with so much to offer is bound to be an interesting study-abroad destination. It’s not an exaggeration to say that studying in Finland will, quite literally, be life-changing for you. Here’s why:
Finland Quick Facts
How to apply?
Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
Applying to the Pathway to Finland program is fast and easy! We are here to assist you with every step of the application process. If you have any questions throughout the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
When applying to the Pathway to Finland program, you will also apply to one of our partner universities for a degree program. You will be admitted to your pre-selected degree program once you have completed all pathway courses at the required level. The Pathway to Finland foundation program can also be completed as a stand-alone qualification.
FOLLOW THESE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WHEN APPLYING
- Before applying, read more about our foundation program options on our Pathway to Finland page. Select a study track and your desired progression university program.
- Familiarise yourself with the admission criteria and required documents.
- Prepare and scan all the necessary documents.
- Complete the application form and attach supporting documents.
- Pay the application fee of 50 EUR.
- Submit the application
Admission criteria and required documents vary depending on your chosen pathway program and progression course. Please note that all documents submitted must be in English, Finnish or Swedish and notarized.
In the application form, you will be asked to provide:
- Copy of the final/official higher secondary school certificate or vocational qualification which gives eligibility for higher education studies in your own country
- Transcript of Records* and a grading scale in English if the scale is not indicated in the transcript. A minimum of 50 % GPA is required when applying to Edunation programs.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Copy of your passport ID page
*If you wish to progress to LUT University, we will check that your transcript includes enough studies in advanced mathematics and science.
In addition to the above mentioned requirements, there are some program-specific requirements:
- Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (eSports Business) – the university will conduct a short admission interview during the pathway
- Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (Sports Studies) – background in sports is required and must be demonstrated in an admission assignment during the pathway
- ESC Clermont ( International Management) – the university will conduct a short admission interview during the pathway